Monthly Archives: October 2018
I hope everyone is having a great day, and you are finding gratefulness everywhere you look!
Just a few notes, updates, & things to remember…
1. Good luck to all dancers performing at Dance Pact tonight at Market Hall. Anyone interested in seeing a great little show, it starts at 8 p.m. Tickets at the door. $15.
2. This Saturday, October 20th is deadline for signing up for the Halloween Party. We need to organize supplies for crafts, treats, snacks and drinks.
3. Reminder of Solo/Duet check in this Saturday, October 20th from 2:30 – 4 p.m. Please be prepared!
4. Next week, Monday, October 22 – Saturday, October 27 is Dress Down Dancer Week – Theme is Halloween; please be sure you can dance in it. Donation is $2 per class. Donation will go towards the Country 105 Toy Drive!
5. T-Shirts and Hoodies are now available for pick up at the studio AFTER payment has been received. E-transfer or cash is much easier if at all possible. T-Shirts are $25 and Hoodies are $50. If you purchased all three (2 t-shirts and one hoodie) cost is $75. Please bring correct change if paying cash. Thanks.
6. For those dancers attending Pure Dance Convention on Saturday, November 10th at York University, TODAY IS THE DEADLINE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE HOTEL ROOMS BLOCKED! Please search previous emails and look after that if you plan on staying!
7. Please add the following to your calendar….I would like to see all dancers who are performing on Saturday, November 3rd at Canterbury Gardens at MNG on Friday, November 2nd from 6:15 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. for a quick check in. I hope we can make this work. Thanks. I will be sending out costuming info to you directly by weeks end.
8. Please add the following to your calendar…Friday, November 30th at Immaculate Conception Hall IS A DEFINITE REHEARSAL! Calendar says “possible”, but it’s for sure. Details to come.
9. We have some beautiful MNG Christmas Ornaments that will be on display at MNG (and I will take a picture of them and post them on the website) and you can order them by filling out the sheet AT THE STUDIO! Cost is $15 each. If you order 1, proceeds will go towards a pizza party at MNG (time to be determined) and if you order 2 or more, proceeds will go towards our Sick Kids Fundraiser happening on December 1st. Payment due at time of pick up, and again, cash or e-transfer is appreciated.
10. Just want dancers and parents to be clear, that with the exception of a few classes (you have been contacted directly) all dancers/classes are involved with the Sick Kids Fundraiser on December 1st at Immaculate Conception Hall. The recital is TENTATIVELY scheduled for 11a.m. – 1 p.m. and then the Santa Claus Parade 4:45 p.m. (you need to sign up with me via email for the parade if interested) and following that we have a party back at Immaculate Conception Hall with the band Silver Lining and DJ Shawn taking over after that. Lot of draws, silent auction, food, fun, dancing & beverages! Watch for our flyer/poster coming out first of next week! MARK YOUR CALENDARS! Last year we raised just over $1100, and this year, I know we can do more! The evening party is for adults only so get a babysitter…MNG has lots to choose from!
I think that is it for now!
Move N’ Grooove Dance Studio
“it’ll move you”
Moving Forward, But Keeping the BEST Of Our Past!