Monthly Archives: October 2017
- I am having trouble accepting people though the Vimeo site; I hope to be able to accept those trying to follow me later today. Be reminded to put MNG beside your name or I cannot accept you.
- I have two DVD Performances of the Solo/Duet/Trio show and two DVD Performances from the Group show. Did someone order late and not receive??? Does someone want to buy them? Please EMAIL me if you are interested.
- MNG Jackets will be on display for orders commencing Monday, October 23/17. There will be a display showing how the jacket will be labeled, an order sheet to document your name and size you require. 50% deposit is due at time of order. There will also be a DEADLINE DATE and COST listed on Monday as well.
- We have 4 tickets still available for the Nutcracker on Sunday, December 10th @ 1:00 p.m. at the Four Seasons in Toronto. If anyone is interested. Tickets are $75 and transportation is your responsibility.
- Please be reminded that classes commence SHARPLY at 4:15 p.m. and doors to the studio open at 4 p.m. I specifically started classes 15 minutes later this season because I knew how difficult it was for families to get students to class for 4 p.m. Please make every effort to have your dancer on time, as the beginning of class is one of the most important times.
- Tuesday, October 31 is Halloween and ALL classes will run as scheduled. I understand that some or most of you will be absent, but I will still run classes for those who will be in attendance; it will be a Musical Theatre night.
- For those who signed up, please be reminded that the Pure Dance Convention is coming up on Sunday, November 11/17 in Toronto. Have Fun!
- Next Candy Jar Draw will be in November and every other month after that because October/December/February/April are months I generally hand out treats due to special days within that month.
- Please be sure to check the website and the season calendars that were emailed out in the summer for any information you may be seeking. If the information you’re looking for is not there, feel free to contact me 24/7 via email or text or call Monday – Friday 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. or connect with Kendra 24/7 via email or Monday – Friday 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. and we will do our best to assist you.
- Receipts are available for pick up at MNG. They are in the plastic file folder in the lobby where the season calendar is placed. Please pick up ASAP.
Hope you are having a fantastic day and I look forward to seeing you all at some point this week!
All but 2 (Senior Musical Theatre and 1 piece of Intermediate Musical Theatre) competitive music selections have been email to you to assist you with your practicing outside studio time; please take advantage of this.
Some people may have received songs that do not apply to them; sorry about that, but we have our dancers “grouped” and sometimes it’s just easier to send. Enjoy the music!
As a reminder, please be sure to have your bun wrapped with a hair net and enough bun pins to keep it secure and in place; dancers miss out on valuable class time when they need to dismiss themselves to continually fix their bun. As the cooler temperatures approach, dancers may want to wear a sweater for the first part of class until they warm up. This is completely acceptable; black and darker colours are encouraged.
There are still dancers missing some of the required accessories (bandanas) and or shoes. Please do your best to equip your dancer with the proper dress code for their next class.
Attention ALL MNG Families…
FYI…tomorrow, Friday, October 13th (Woo Hoo, lucky day for me) I am at a course in Toronto all day so I will not be available during my regular office hours; 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. Please feel free to contact Kendra between 6 p.m. – 8 p.m if necessary or as always, you can send an email 24/7. Even in my absence, all classes are running as scheduled tomorrow.
Thank you and I hope you all have a good day!